Want to Contribute to The Work at Home Mom?
Great! I’d love to have you on board.
The Work at Home Mom is all about helping moms create the perfect balance between their personal and professional lives. Readers are generally interested in parenting/lifestyle tips and work from home job opportunities and tips.
Some of the topics I prefer to cover on The Work at Home Mom include:
- Parenting (tips, projects/activities, advice, inspirational stories)
- Health (tips and news for kids and mommies, fitness)
- Career (productivity, job searches, freelancing, specific work from home careers)
- Special Needs (disabilities, helpful products, inspirational stories)
- Budgeting (teaching finances to kids, budget meals, financial planning for families)
- Lifestyle (inspirational stories, food, DIY/crafts)
If you have any other ideas that you think would work well on The Work at Home Mom, please feel free to send it over to me: thewahmom.com [AT] gmail.com.
Do You Pay for Guest Posts?
At this time, no. But, as a writer myself, I’m all about promoting other writers! If you contribute a guest post, I will set you up with your photo and byline on your post and promote it to my social networks.
If you’d like to contribute a guest post, this is what you need to know:
- Posts must be at least 600 words, but I prefer 1,000 or more
- Use authoritative websites only for links (personal/spammy links will be removed)
- Content must be unique rather than regurgitated content from the web, and cannot appear on any other websites
- If your post gets accepted, it becomes the property of The Work at Home Mom. I reserve the right to edit it to fit within the site.
- Content must fit with the theme of The Work at Home Mom
- If your content gets published, promote it to your social networks (this helps YOU get noticed!)
- No need to include images, but feel free to include YOUR OWN images if you have relevant ones
- Please e-mail your full guest post to thewahmom.com [AT] gmail.com
- Allow one week for me to review your post. I’ll respond to you either way.
- Please include your full name, 2-3 sentences for your byline, and a clear photo in your e-mail. You can also include up to two links (like your blog and a social media link)
Thanks for your interest, and I can’t wait to see what ideas you have in store!